We have an opportunity for a Sales Executive/Account Manager to join a growing and successful sports nutrition business in Birmingham and become a valuable part of their UK Sales team.
This role will be hybrid working, with two days based in their stunning Birmingham based office complete with access to their onsite gym.
As Account Manager, day-to-day your role will entail:
- Managing accounts and liaising with clients within your portfolio
- Agreeing and signing off promotions with retailers
- Building and maintaining monthly forecasts for your accounts
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to build and strengthen relationships
- Working closely with the marketing, accounts and production teams
To be considered for the role of Sales Executive/Account Manager you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Be organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent at quickly building rapport with customers
- Good influencing skills
- Strong track record of working within sales/customer service
If successful, as Account Manager you can expect a salary of £30k, plus car or car allowance, company bonus and lots of fantastic benefits including onsite gym, discounts on products and apparel, and ongoing training and development to help you progress.
They are keen to appoint - so please send us your CV asap to be considered for interview or give us a call on 0333 567 4888.