Buyer / Purhasing Manager
up to £60,000
Sutton Coldfield / Hybrid Working
We have an opportunity for a Buyer/Purchasing Manager to join an established family run business within bespoke Furniture and Homewares and become a valuable part of the team.
The role of Buyer will be a flexible hybrid working role, which would see you office based 1 day per week in Sutton Coldfield and 4 days working from home. As Buyer, day-to-day your role will entail:
- Defining and creating category strategy.
- Understanding market, trends, competitors and range creation.
- Portfolio planning and range mapping.
- Developing strategic supplier relationships to secure favourable rates and the best prices available.
To be considered for the role of Buyer you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Furniture Buying.
- Creative, with the ability to recognise future trends.
- Strong Analytical skills with commercial awareness.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Far East and European sourcing experience would be preferrable.
If successful you can expect a salary of up to £60k depending on the experience you can offer, along with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and lots of ongoing training and development to
help you progress.
They are keen to get interviews underway asap - so please send us your CV asap to be in the mix or give us a call on 0333 567 4888.